Thursday, August 22, 2013

Make A Wish

Make a wish 2013 full

This is not a hard card to make! All you have to do is 3 folds and 2 cuts and I have the pattern for you so you can make one. First things, our Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge has started and as always it is ANYTHING GOES with a TWIST and the twist for this week is “YOUR FAVORITE THING”. How easy can that be? My favorite thing with this card is folds, silhouettes, sentiment and using the entire stamp set. To be honest I do not have one favorite thing… I love making cards so whatever I do I enjoy, and that’s the truth.

Our Sponsor for the month of August is The Besties, Sherri has created some fantastic images for you to win.

 stampbanner

Make a wish 2013 open

Card is called Tri-Shutter Card/with full front and I do love that about this Tri-Shutter card, when it is folded the size is 6”by4” so it is easy to put in an envelope. The stamp set is from 100% proof and I used the entire stamp set. Stamp everything with versafine onyx black and set aside to make sure everything dried.  Added a ribbon and brads. The paper is from DCWV but I do not know what stack it is from.

Tri-shutter card with full card front

You can click on the pattern and save as and you will have the pattern.

This is what the front looks like. Added a little ribbon, buttons and paper flowers with gems.

Make a wish 2013

If you try and make the card and have a problem let me know and I will help you. If you get a chance stop by and see what the other designers have created for the challenge, They have created some awesome cards.

AA PATRICIA ST MARTIN - SIGNATURE

17 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Patricia, another beautiful creation. I love the fold, love silhouette images and love black and white so this is a fabuloust card.

Pia S said...

This is fabulous, Patricia! So many lovely silhouette images gathered on one card! The colors and patterns of your card work so well with these images, and I like the randomly placed sentiments too!

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card Patricia. Love the black and white theme.

JenniferD said...

Wow this just Pops! Loooove it! great Tutorial and Thanks for Sharing!

Penny said...

Such a beautiful B/W creation! Love the folds, the DP, the silhouettes, and your wonderful embellies! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Shelby said...

What a fun and fantastic card! I love your use of the black and white color scheme and the silhouettes is awesome.

Shelby

Unknown said...

This is special! Tri-shutter cards are lovely, but this style is so much more interesting and the silhouette images are to die for! How clever you are! xxx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Wow...Stunning card...great design...love the silhouettes...Joolsx

Lisa Minckler said...

Well now that's just incredibly adorable. I love silhouettes so much and the amount on this one card has me smiling like a goofball. Gorgeous fold on this card. Thanks so much for sharing it Pat. Your talent is just incomparable!
hugs
Lisa x

Anne Temple said...

Fabulous b/w card. Great design. Thanks for the pattern too.

*Vicki* said...

This is really amazing Pat!! I love the silhouette images and your black and white concept. The tri-shutter folds are just gorgeous!! TFS! HUGS :)

Roxann said...

Fantastic, Patricia! I am going to try this one!
Hugz,
Roxann

Maire Gamber said...

Wow girlfriend! Love the silhouettes! Black and white is so elegant!
Hugs,
Marie

Unknown said...

This is so cool! I just love how everything is slanted to add even more interest. I think it's great you stuck with the black, white, and grey because it allows all the fun elements to stand out on their own and doesn't create too much distraction with the addition of color.

Best crafty wishes!
Amber
Staying Crafty

Dr Sonia S V said...

How stunning and elegant it looks in black and white.So much detailing too
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects

Anonymous said...

Black and white always looks fabulous, nice job Pat
Hugs Julie P

Sandy said...

Well this is new! I love your black and white card - such a fancy fold too. The images and black and white make a perfect card.
sandy