Thursday, August 8, 2013

Enjoy a fabulous day.

Enjoy a fabulous day 2013
Hello to all my blogging friends. I’m so glad you stopped by. I hope your week has been going well. It is time for The Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge to start and the twist for this is is to make A STEP CARD. I made the center step card and if you would like to join us and try the center step card here is the link. If you stop by The Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge I have posted the side step tutorial and the circular step card also. If you make one stop by and enter it in our challenge. Our sponsor for the month August is MY BESTIES and you could win 5 images for Sherri’s fantastic collection.
stampbanner
The image I used is #789 and I think she is so adorable.
Enjoy a fabulous day 2013  r
Spellbinder is gold labels four, Tim Holtz alterations butterflight, vases are a punch from punch a bunch. The flowers are from wild orchid crafts.
Enjoy a fabulous day 2013  l
The sentiment is from taylored expressions, I embossed it with Versa Mark and used gold embossing power.  Added a couple of fabric brads.  My papers are from DCWV (Die Cuts With a View) the stack is called Luxury.
Enjoy a fabulous day 2013 m
These are the copic markers used to color the image and here is a close up.
Enjoy a fabulous day 2013  c
I hope you have enjoyed my card. Thanks so much for stopping by. Would love for you to join us. Have  a wonderful day.
 
The Besties challenge- School or fall theme
Lori Designs challenge #52- Designer Paper Aug 13
Whimsical Designs- Anything goes Aug 22
Stamp n Doodle- Anything goes Aug 13
 Digi Galore-Anything goes Aug 31
Paper Shelter- Punches and Dies Aug 13

 
AA PATRICIA ST MARTIN - SIGNATURE

20 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Oh my Pat, this is so gorgeous. Love the soft greens and beautiful flowers and butterflies. This is a beautiful creation and your coloring is gorgeous.

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Lovely card Patricia love the colours you've chosen for your sweet image
jacqui x

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card Patricia. I love it.

*Vicki* said...

Oh Pat, this is really stunning my friend!! I love those gorgeous die cut frames holding your beautifully colored image!! Fantastic design! Enjoy the weekend my friend! HUGS :)

Sandy said...

Good morning Patricia -- such a pretty card - she looks like a fun card to color and you coloring is really beautiful. Well done!
Sandy

Darlene said...

OMG she is SO CUTE and I love all the butterflies! Adorable creation Patricia! I'm expecting a new step card die in the mail (hopefully today) and if it shows up in time I would love to come play along in the challenge! You've certainly given me INSPIRATION!!
Have a wonderful day and HUGS from OHIO!

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card I love your image, colouring papers and diecuts. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Penny said...

What a beautiful card, Pat! OMGoodness! Love this! Love your wonderful die cuts, your beautiful design & DP, your fab coloring, and your great embellies! You put this together perfectly! :^)
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Penny

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a beautiful card, so beautifully embellished! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter, Good luck! Susan x

evlin95 said...

elle est superbe , beautiful, well done

Pia S said...

This is an adorable girly card, Pat! I love how you colored her hair, she makes me think of Goldilocks! The butterfly border and vases are such lovely details to this design!

LORi said...

Great card construction! Thank you very much for joining us at By LORi Designs! Blessings – LORi BOYD

ShersL84bed said...

Beautiful card. Love your coloring.

Smiles Sher

Shelby said...

Beautiful center step card! I love the butterflies and your coloring rocks.

Shelby

Anonymous said...

She's very cute, love the pretty butterflies too, nicely done Pat
Hugs Julie P

Sheryl said...

Fantastic use of die cuts on your card. Great colour combo and design. Thanks for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER this week. Hope we see you next week. Hugs Sheryl xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous step card! love...love...love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp N Doodle this week. Good luck!
Have a nice day!
Jill

Shannon83k said...

Great beautiful card!
Thanks for joining TPS challenge! DT Shannon

JenniferD said...

Wow what a Stunning card! Love all your details and Love everthing about it!

Karen said...

WOW! I love it. So beautifully colored and love the colors you chose. Another beauty.