Monday, April 15, 2013

Cupcake or Tea

Cupcake and Tea 2013
Over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge for this week the twist for this week is FOOD. My choice for this week is cupcakes and tea. This adorable image is from Besties called Gypsy Rose tea the artist is Sherri Baldy and I have fallen in love with her images. 
Cupcake and Tea 2013 r
My tea cup set and the cupcakes, I did not make but I did paint them. I found them all in the button department at Joann’s store. My flowers I found in the bridal department at Hobby lobby and they had all kinds of colors, they where 50% off, so I paid $1.00 for 6 of them. Thought that was a good deal.
Cupcake and Tea 2013 l
My papers are from DCWV stock Bouquet de fleur. Sponged around the image with brilliance ink color sky blue. Spellbinders labels 5. Lace from Wild Orchid.
Cupcake and Tea 2013 i
Used Martha Steward deep edge happy birthday punch. EK edger candles punch. Stickles glitter glue star dust.
Cupcake and Tea 2013 tea
Here is a closer look at the tea pot and cup.
Cupcake and Tea 2013  flor
and the flowers.
Cupcake and tea 2013 m
copic markers used to color the image.
Cupcake and Tea 2013 c
Hope everyone had a super week end. Thanks so much for stopping by. We would love to have you join us at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday.
 
Challenges:
Besties Challenge 14- Flowers
PATRICIA ST MARTIN - SIGNATURE

14 comments:

Bernardine Cuttino said...

OMG, this creation is amazing, invites you in for some cupcakes and tea. This is a remarkable design and beautiful embellies.
Hugs
Berni

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is gorgeous Patricia love the colours and layout
jacqui x

Pia S said...

This card is sweet as can be! I love your idea of coloring buttons, and these ones are so great! The lovely purple flowers were a bargain too - so decorative! I really like this girly card, Patricia!

Sandy said...

This is really grand Patricia - I love that tea cup and pot. What a wonderful idea you had. Your whole deign is out of this world and your coloring beautiful.
Sandy

Marie-Louise said...

Patricia this is gorgeous. I just love the colours and all the embellishments.

Anonymous said...

OOOh la la!! Look at all of that gorgeous lace!! What a stunning design and LOVE the colors!! :) HUGS

Unknown said...

Oh so pretty! I just love these breathtaking colors :)

Linda Palmer said...

This is a stunning card as far as your coloring, the tea pot, cups etc. Absolutely stunning coloring and design. I love this card!!

Shelby said...

Love all of the gorgeous colors and the femininity of your design is awesome. The cupcakes and teapots are amazing. Great work

Shelby

Vicky Briggs said...

Pat, love this card! There is a lot of detail on this card. I like the small lace the tea pot and cup are sitting on. The tea pot and cup are beautiful. Great deal on the flowers. Inside is very pretty too.
Vicky Briggs

Cathy Lee said...

Stunning card, Patricia. Love those flowers and the buttons are adorable. You painted them so well. I would need a magnifying glass for that. LOL Love your darling image and she just fits right in with your card theme.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

ShersL84bed said...

Adorable card. I just love your little teapots with the fun Besties digi stamp.

Smiles Sher

Penny said...

Patricia, this is beautifully colored, designed, and embellished! Love the color palette, papers, & textures! :^) Stunning!
Hugs, Penny

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Love the little teacup and pot, very sweet
Hugs julie P