Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas

Christmas 2012

Good evening everyone. Wanted to get this posted right away and hope it will go out in the morning but it is late and I’m getting pretty tired. So made this card for The Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge and the twist for this is all about CHRISTMAS SHOPPING. The imaage I use for the challenge is from Paper little stamps and the image is called Cammy/gift. The sentiment is from Digital Delight and it is called A touch of Christmas.

Christmas left 2012

The paper I used is from the scraps. I added a dolly.Used some gems that are in the shape of gift, the flower gem I added to cover a mistake. When I was coloring I thought the part by her neck was green and it was her neck so I added a floer to cover her mistake. 

Christmas right 2012

I did sure some Spica pens colors Lipstick, olive and mint. The snowflakes are from EK success. The holly punch is from Punch a Bunch.

Christmas flat 2012

On the inside I punch a holly punch

Christmas inside 2012

I added some layers and then punched out a holly punch. Then left it open to add a sentiment or a person an write a message .]

Christmas close up

So that is all for tonight. Thanks so much for stopping by tonight. Have a wonderful week end. 

PATRICIA ST MARTIN - SIGNATURE

8 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Great card Patricia love that cute image and the colouring is superb

jacqui x

Marie-Louise said...

Wow Patricia - it is just one fabulous card after another. Marvellous.

Anne Temple said...

You've outdone yourself with your coloring - she looks fabulous!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Patricia! I love the festive papers and the adorable image! Fantastic coloring, as always!

Penny said...

Oh, Patricia, I had never seen this image before--she is so darling! Love her! And I love your card--with the great coloring, (and you didn't have to tell us about your boo-boo, lol), your pretty papers & colors, the doily & great embellies! Another fantastic piece. :^)
Hugs, Penny
P.S. I did send Donna an email about the prize--thank you again! :^)

Linda Palmer said...

This little girl is so charming. Love how you colored her boots, makes them pop off the page. Beautiful card and beautiful image. I want her!

Shelby said...

Love how you've colored up this sweet image and the highlights look fantastic.

Shelby

Anonymous said...

Oh wow she is just too sweet!! Amazing coloring my friend and such the perfect sentiment to go with her too!! :) I love it!!