Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Colors for COPIC, Have you seen the New Colors?

Copic Sketch 2012 Colors EX-6

I’m so happy about the new colors. I love the Violets and Greens. I think I’m really happy about all the colors. Just thought I would share them with everyone.

G43 Pistachio, G46 Mistletoe, BG57 Jasper, BG90 Gray Sky, E84 Khaki, E89 Pecan,
BV34
Bluebell, V22 Ash Lavender, V28 Eggplant, RV52 Cotton Candy, R56 Currant, YR27 Tuscan Orange

In February 2012 these carefully chosen colors will be available in the Sketch Marker style, as well as Various Ink, bringing us to 358 total Copic colors.

3 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Hi Pat, thanks so much for stopping by and the kind comment. I'm lovin those red birds and the card. Beautifully colored. Happy New Year! "Hugs" Carol

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patricia, yes please tell Kym I received her Christmas card yesterday, and I got yours as well before Xmas, it seems some of them got stuck somewhere, anyway Im really grateful to you both for them. Yes like you 2011 has flown by and 2012 is expecting to be a busy one, my grandson gets married in August so Ive got to go clothes hunting sometime next year. Take care and I hope you also have a Very Happy New Year. thanks so much for being a fabulous friend. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Roxann said...

Thanks for the "enabling" here, Pat! lol I bought the copic tote with a gift certificate I won from Rusty at Oozak and it is packed!
Happy New Year!

Roxann