Friday, July 15, 2011

Looking out my window

Miss you

This is a card I made. It is a stamp set from the Angel Company called “Window Box”. It is a fun set of stamps. I have an embossed cuddlebug “bricks” for the front and colored over the bricks with some Memento Desert Sand ink.  I used Martha Steward grass punch, her fern punch, branch and a flower punch. I added flower soft to the window box flowers. Stickles glitter glue for the center of the flowers.

Miss you inside

This is what the inside of the card looks like and I did not use all the stamps that come with the set.

Miss you hole inside 2011

Card wide open.

Miss you close up

Close up. She looks so sad, because she is waiting for someone.

Miss you close up inside

Close up of the inside. The copic colors I used are E33, E35, E37 for the wood. R83, R85, R81 for her dress, E42, E43, E44 for the floor. E35, E33, YR23 Hair. E97, E95, E99 for the kitty. YG97, YG95, YG95 for the plant. E23, E25, E29 for the flower pot. E51, E000, E00 for the skin. R21, R20 for the shutters. I also stamped everything with memento black ink.

I hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week end. It is going to be HOT here and I’m sure it is going to be HOT by you so please try and stay cool.

Simon Says- Anything ends July 19

Bling it on- anything goes

Hugs, Patricia

6 comments:

Anita said...

Stunning card! I love all the details.

crafty creations said...

Beautiful card with such a lot of amazing details xx Hilda

Debs said...

super sweet card :0)..thanks for sharing with us at Bling It On and goodluck..hugs Debs x

Becca Fabozzi said...

wow, what an amazing scene. Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp

Laney said...

Super card Patricia!!
Thanks for joining us at Bling it On this time would love to see you again
hugs
laney

nat x x said...

great card. thanks for entering the bling it on challenge