Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Blueberry Girl

Blueberry girl

We have a challenge this week at For Fun Challenges and it started March 2 and ends March 8. It is a color challenge this week Purple,green and Gold (yellow). I’m not a gold person so I did not know we could of used yellow instead, so what do I know. This is one of Mo Manning images and it is called “blueberry girl”. Now remember you need to upload your card to For Fun Challenges.

blueberry girl pail

I used purple beads for the blueberries. I thought it gave them more life them laying their flat.

Blueberry girl flowers

As you can see the blueberries are falling and these are the flowers I did not make. I do say they look a little blue but they are purple.

Blueberry girl close up

Here is the close up of the little girl. She is so cute. I colored with copic markers. Used a template to create the sky (clouds) background.

Challenges;

Thanks for stopping.

Hugs, Patricia

3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Clever idea Patricia using beads for the fruit, it looks fabulous as does your colouring and your card design. with hugs Shirleyxxx

Unknown said...

Oh I just LOVE this project! All the details (beads as blueberries - Genius!!) are stunning! Great job.
Hugs, Wini

Kym Weber said...

This card is absolutely stunning! Your coloring of this darling image is superb! Love the use of beads as blueberries! Very creative! Outstanding work!