Monday, January 24, 2011

I just join Pay it forward

 

PIF

I join this wonderful game from my friend Shirley http://nannieflash.blogspot.com/ blog.
And this is how it goes:
I promise to send a handmade card to the first five people who comment on this post. However, there's a catch. You must post this, offering something handmade to five other people.
The rules state that it must be something handmade or homemade by you and needs to be sent to five other people during 2011. During the year 2011, so do not worry I will get it out.
If you'd like to join in the fun, then be the first to post a comment and something handmade or homemade (card) will be coming your way at some point this year.
Isn't that cool? If you are the first to comment, please leave your email address and I will get in contact with you to get you address. Or if you are in the first 5 and you feel better to contact me and not leave your email address here is mine icyurastamper@hotmail.com
So lets see what we can do!
Come play!
I will contact the first five by email for your snail mail address.

Hugs, Patricia

3 comments:

Andrea6760 said...

Hi Patricia,

I am hoping I am the first to post a comment and I would love to Pay it Forward.

*Hugs*
~Andrea
ajgood@comcast.net

Andrea6760 said...

Patricia,

Forgot to give you my blog address to verify that I am also going to play Pay it Forward. My blog is: http://colortheway.blogspot.com

*Hugs*
~Andrea

Phylly said...

Hi Patricia,
This sounds like fun, hope I get to join.
Phylly
p.rutherford@shaw.ca