Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Angels of Ornaments

angels of ornaments

Every year I make each of my Doctors a Christmas card. This is for one of then. These are images from Prairie Fairy images. Arranged the images on my card stock as I wanted then. I made it to be an Easel card. copic makers angels 

These are all the copic markers I used to color the images.

angel of ornaments top

This is one of Martha Steward punches. It is a large punch.angel of ornaments bottom

I did use a large Christmas ribbon for on the base and of course I added snow all over the place. Also beads. The peddles in the outer part of the flower, I used the pieces from the large Martha Steward punch and created a yellow rose to go in the middle. angels of ornaments front 

This is the close up. I added snow as you can see. The circles in the background I cut out of the ribbon and used dots to stick then on the back. I tried to use some Stickles glitter glue “Star Dust” a little here and there. I also used silver ribbon to frame the girls and I thought that worked pretty good. I hope you enjoy my card. Thanks for stopping.

Hugs, Patricia ♥ ♥ ♥

5 comments:

Arts by Sara said...

Patricia... This cards... I can't find the right words! It's wonderful, beautiful, magical, and oh my WOW! This is a masterpiece! Thanks for sharing and inspiring me! Happy Creating! Sara

Nannieflash said...

Oh Patricia this is gorgeous I love the colour choice and all that glitter is fabulous, its a real stunner. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Helen Dooley said...

great card. I need you to email me from your personal email to my cudahy crafter at live dot com addy ok. you made the team but I need to get you going ok? HUGS! Congrats too.

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Patricia, you've done it again hun. This is stunning. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday with our Kraft card challenge.
Hugs Suzi x

Kelly said...

What a wonderful idea mirroring the image! The bling is the perfect finish to your card! Thanks for joining us at FFF, we look forward to seeing your future creations.