Thursday, March 11, 2010

A fish!


This is a card I made for my grandson it is his birthday on March 31 and he will be 12 years old they grow up so fast. He loves kitties and I know he will get a charge out of this card. I got this image FREE from one of our NEW groups on PCP. Melissa is very talented person and I just love her images. If you would also like to check out her images you can click here and see then. I hope you like then as much as I do. This is a FREE image it is called "Tom the Fishing Cat". I colored it with Copic Markers. Added some greens and a few flowers. Some black dots. Rosiedees Challenge #66, Stamp with fun challenge #50 and bee-crafty challenge #26. I hope you enjoy the card. Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Melissa 'meljen' Jenkins said...

Hello Patricia! Oh...I just love this card. I saw it earlier at the PCP group too! I'm so excited you've entered it at the Featured Stamper contest. I will be adding it to the slideshow for you! Thank you! :-)

Marlene said...

This is so cute! Love all the added "greens".

Donnas Den said...

Pat your card is wonderful and I just had to buy some of Melissa's images. It's your fault, lol.

Donna xx

Nancy said...

Nice! I like how you added the punched elements!

Suzi Mac said...

Cute card, love the image and your punched work. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week, good luck in the draw. Suzi xx

Colleen said...

Cute - love all the embellies!

Bee said...

Great fun! Love the background embellishments. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)