Friday, January 8, 2010

FREE IMAGE DAY IS NOW ON FRIDAYS


This image is called "TOGA WITH FLOWER" it is one of SEW MANY CARDS NEW IMAGES. You can get him FREE and another one FREE very FRIDAY by signing up for Sew many cards NEWSLETTER, all you have to do is sign up and on every Friday you will receive a email from Sew Many Cards with all kinds of information.
This is what I did to my card. I colored it with Copic markers. G000,G07,G12,G14,G20G24,G82,G85,BGOOO,BG05,B000,C01,C03,E50,R29,Y06,Y15,&Y23. The image is from Sew Many Cards and is called "toga with flower". I used glitter paper and Martha Steward punch. I also used Paper Shapers punch for the swirls. Added some paper flowers, yellow dot embellishments. The saying is from The Angel Company. The white highlights I used Uniball Signo broad Pen. Some silver glitter spray Flora crafts. I hope you like my card. So happy stamping everyone.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Nice card and great job coloring Toga

Unknown said...

I missed this post -
You did a phenomenal job with this card- the papers and image go so perfectly together-
Nice work!
Angela
Sew Many Cards

Unknown said...

Lovely card, great layout.