Saturday, January 23, 2010

Butterfly Swirls


I did this for Stef Sketch Challenge #2 at The Stamping Boutique. I had seen this on Splitcoast Stampers and I thought I would try it. It is called Birck Wall. Here is the tutorial if you would like to try it click here. I see I could of lined the bircks a little better in a few places but it did not turn out to bad for the first time and I think I am going to try it again. It was interesting to do. I used one of Glitterbabe (Stef's) images called "butterfly" and if you would like to see more of Stef images just go to The Stamping Boutique by clicking here. I added a few embellishments and some ribbon. If you have not made someone smile today you have not had a good day so go make someone smile and have a great day.

6 comments:

Miranda said...

That is so cool!

Kym Weber said...

This is so amazing! Love this brick wall technique! Gorgeous card! The glitter flowers are beautiful!

Donnas Den said...

It's great to see new techniques, Pat. This is really effective on your card.

Donna xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Patricia. Simply Stunning. I love it.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Anonymous said...

i just love your technique and layout for this card-beautiful!!!!

xoxo
sarabeth

Colleen said...

so pretty - i love the mosaic